Reshape the way you think about food and weight loss
Weight-loss industry is a multi-millions pounds business that thrives on keeping us overweight!
We are constantly bombarded with the latest trending diet and hard-core fitness regime that promise to magically burn all our fat away. But it is all a psycological game. The truth is the diet & fitness business does not want us to lose weight and become healthier, because once we do, their multi-millions pounds castle would start to crumble.
Our culture is obsessed with weight-loss and a distorted body image, we are told to starve ourselves, count calories, do boot camps and liposuctions… trying to lose weight is a never-ending battle that brings only stress and leads to overwhelm and failure.
The truth is there are many factors involved in weight gain and obesity, for example hormonal imbalances, nutrients deficiencies, gut issues, stress and much more. This is also why the majority of mainstream diets don’t work; they just look at the symptom (the fat), without looking at the cause.
This program is not really about weight loss, it is about giving the body the right tools through food and herbs to re-create balance. Losing weight is just a side effect of becoming healthier. This is why in only 28 days you will see so much improvement on many levels, such as energy and mood, skin issues, aches and pains, bloating, cravings etc.
Eating should always be a source of joy, not shame, an act of nourishment, without restricting calories or starving yourself. The secret is to focus on what we eat, not on how much we eat.
The WEIGHT LOSS program includes:
- One naturopathic nutrition consultation (one hour and 15 minutes)
- A detailed nutritional and lifestyle plan
- One follow up or more, according to your needs (45 minutes each appointment)
- Healthy and delicious recipes
- A blend of organic herbs carefully chosen for their cleansing properties
- 2×50 minutes Bodywork sessions (lymphatic drainage/breathing and mindfulness techniques)
- Journaling and self-exploring exercises