Are you suffering from Long Covid?
We can provide a therapeutic and restorative program for those who are suffering from Long Covid. Due to the wide range of symptoms people are experiencing, this will be attuned with the individual’s needs.
What is Long Covid?
According to the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), the wording ‘long COVID’ is commonly used to describe signs and symptoms that develop during or after an infection consistent with COVID-19, continue for more than 12 weeks and are not explained by an alternative diagnosis.
What are the common symptoms?
According to the NHS, common long COVID symptoms include:
- extreme tiredness (fatigue)
- shortness of breath
- chest pain or tightness
- problems with memory and concentration (“brain fog”)
- difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- heart palpitations
- pins and needles
- joint pain
- depression and anxiety
- tinnitus, earaches
- feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
- a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
How can we support your recovery?
We can provide a therapeutic and restorative program for those who are suffering from Long Covid. Due to the wide range of symptoms people are experiencing this will be attuned with the individual’s needs.
Our full spectrum approach is critical to achieve great and lasting results.
- Reliable functional tests
- Bespoke naturopathic nutrition and lifestyle plan
- High quality supplements and herbal formulas
- Stress and anxiety management advice and bodywork treatments